We are guessing you'd like to know more about who we are and what we offer.
We have a membership of around 70 families across the Darling Downs, and the group exists to offer people with Down syndrome and their families support, and an opportunity to meet other people for whom down syndrome is a part of their lives.
Being a part of the group gives families a chance to interact through social and community activities, the opportunity to build relationships of support and sharing across all ages, and the chance to tap into the resources, knowledge and experience that other families bring to the journey.
Our group offers:
- Prenatal diagnosis support
- New parent support and visits
- Music and Movement/Dance for all ages
- Youth and Adult Social Groups
- Coffee and Information Evenings
- Monthly Meetings - All Welcome
- Family Camps
- Library with up-to-date information
- Community Awareness Events
- Facebook page for up-to-date event information